Care for Kent-Spring 2020 Recruitment Campaign
Working in social care as a care worker or support worker is a rewarding and interesting job.
You will be supporting people of all ages to maintain their independence as much as possible enabling them to lead a safe and fulfilling life. The job role is varied which ensures you will never be bored!
Two of the main social care services are;
- Residential Care – this could be a nursing home, care home or supported living service
- Homecare Service (used to be called domiciliary) – this is supporting people in their own homes. Some visits will be on your own and some may be joint visits with other care workers.
Interested? Please see further information below and expression of interest form.
Workplace values – Do you have the right values to work in the care sector?
Care and Support workers will be expected to operate in line with social care values which are:
- Support people in a caring manner
- Carry out personal care whilst ensuring dignity and respect is maintained
- Use learning and reflection to improve your practice
- Practice a commitment to quality care and support